Quattro.zero srl, with registered offices in Via Petrarca 40, 50021 Barberino Val d’Elsa (FI), ITALY, VAT no. and Fiscal Code 01454950526, is committed to protecting the online privacy of the users of this website (“Website”).
In general, any information and data which you provide to Quattro.zero srl over the Website, or which is otherwise gathered via the Website by Quattro.zero srl, in the context of the use of Website’s services (“Services”) as better defined in Section 3 below, will be processed by Quattro.zero srl in a lawful, fair and transparent manner. To this end, and as further described below, Quattro.zero srl takes into consideration internationally recognised principles governing the processing of personal data, such as purpose limitation, storage limitation, data minimisation, data quality and confidentiality.
1. Data controller.
2. Personal Data processed.
a. Name, contact details and other Personal Data.
b. Other persons’ Personal Data.
c. Browsing data.
3. Purposes of processing.
4. Grounds for processing and mandatory / discretionary nature of processing.
5. Recipients of Personal Data – Data Processors.
6. Other Recipients of Personal Data.
7. Retention of Personal Data.
8. Data subjects’ rights.
1. Data controller
2. Personal Data processed
When you use the Website, Quattro.zero srl will collect and process information regarding you (as an individual) which allows you to be identified either by itself, or together with other information which has been collected. Quattro.zero srl may also be able to collect and process information regarding other persons in this same manner, if you choose to provide it to Quattro.zero srl, also via the Website.
This information may be classified as “Personal Data” and can be collected by Quattro.zero srl both when you choose to provide it (e.g., when you subscribe to the newsletter or request other Services provided by Quattro.zero srl over the Website) or simply by analysing your behaviour on the Website.
Personal Data which can be processed by Quattro.zero srl through the Website are as follows:
a. Name, contact details and other Personal Data
In various areas of the Website – including, in particular, if you decide to create an account on the Website – you will be asked to submit information about yourself, such as your name, professional title, organisation name/type, primary (and secondary) domain of work/expertise, e-mail address, city/country of residence, address, gender, Twitter handle, LinkedIn profile, and picture. Mandatory fields will be marked as such in the online registration forms – it is not possible to process your registration if any of the mandatory fields are left incomplete.
In addition, whenever you communicate with Quattro.zero srl by submitting a general enquiry or a support ticket via the Website, as well as whenever you participate in surveys which may be available on the Website, Quattro.zero srl may collect additional information which you choose to provide.
Regarding any applications received, Quattro.zero srl may assess the professional social media accounts (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter) or professional websites of candidates, where publicly available or disclosed by the candidate, as necessary to gain insight as to a candidate’s suitability for the position/function to which the candidate applied.
When signing up for an event via the Website (such as a workshop organised or promoted by the Website), you will also be asked to provide details such as your name, your Twitter handle, the dates on which you will be attending and other information of relevance for the management of your attendance.
b. Other persons’ Personal Data
As mentioned in the previous section, certain areas of the Website include free text fields where you can write messages to Quattro.zero srl, These messages and content may (inadvertently or not) include Personal Data related to other persons.
In any situation where you decide to share Personal Data related to other persons, you will be considered as an independent data controller regarding that Personal Data and must assume all inherent legal obligations and responsibilities. This means, among other things, that you must fully indemnify Quattro.zero srl against any complaints, claims or demands for compensation for damages which may arise from the processing of this Personal Data, brought by the third parties whose information you provide through the Website.
As Quattro.zero srl does not collect this information directly from these third parties (but rather collects them, indirectly, from you), you must make sure that you have these third parties’ consent before providing any information regarding them to Quattro.zero srl; if not, then you must make sure there is some other appropriate grounds on which you can rely to lawfully give Quattro.zero srl this information.
c. Browsing data
The Website’s operation, as is standard with any websites on the Internet, involves the use of computer systems and software procedures, which collect information about the Website’s users as part of their routine operation. While Quattro.zero srl does not collect this information in order to link it to specific users, it is still possible to identify those users either directly via that information, or by using other information collected – as such, this information must also be considered Personal Data.
This information includes several parameters related to your operating system and IT environment, including your IP address, location (country), the domain names of your device, the type of device, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of resources you request on the Website, the time of requests made, the method used to submit requests to the server, the dimensions of the file obtained in response to a request, the numerical code indicating the status of the response sent by the server (successful, error, etc.), and so on.
These data are used to compile statistical information on the use of the Website, to ensure its correct operation, as well as restore backup from possible failures of the Website and identify any faults and/or abuse of the Website. Save for this last purpose, these data are not kept for more than 60 business days.
– Definitions, characteristics, and application of standards
Cookies are small text files that may be sent to and registered on your computer by the websites you visit, to then be re-sent to those same sites when you visit them again. It is thanks to these cookies that those websites can “remember” your actions and preferences (e.g., login data, language, font size, other display settings, etc.), so that you do not need to configure them again when you next visit the website, or when you change pages within a website.
When browsing a website, you may also receive cookies from websites or web servers other than the website being visited (i.e., “third-party cookies”).
There are various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions, which may be stored on your computer for different periods of time: “session cookies”, which are automatically deleted when you close your browser, and “persistent cookies”, which will remain on your device until their pre-set expiration period passes.
According to the law which may be applicable to you, your consent may not always be necessary for cookies to be used on a website. In particular, “technical cookies” – i.e. cookies which are only used to send messages through an electronic communications network, or which are needed to provide services you request – typically do not require this consent. This includes browsing or session cookies (used to allow users to login) and function cookies (used to remember choices made by a user when accessing the website, such as language or products selected for purchase).
On the other hand, “profiling cookies” – i.e., cookies used to create profiles on users and to send advertising messages in line with the preferences revealed by users while browsing websites – typically require specific consent from users, although this may vary according to the applicable law.
– Types of cookies used by the Website
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Browsing or session cookies, which are strictly necessary for the Website’s operation, and/or to allow you to use the Website’s content and Services.
- Analytics cookies, which allow Quattro.zero srl to understand how users make use of the Website, and to track traffic to and from the Website.
- Function cookies, which are used to activate specific Website functions and to configure the Website according to your choices (e.g., language), in order to improve your experience.
- Profiling cookies, which are used to observe the preferences you reveal through your use of the Website and to send you advertising messages in line with those preferences.
Quattro.zero srl also uses third-party cookies – i.e. cookies from websites / web servers other than the Website, owned by third parties. These third parties will either act as independent data controllers from Quattro.zero srl regarding their own cookies (using the data they collect for their own purposes and under terms defined by them) or as data processors for Quattro.zero srl (processing personal data on Quattro.zero srl ’s behalf). For further information on how these third parties may use your information, please refer to their privacy policies:
- Opt-out Mechanism: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
– First-party cookies present on the Website
In detail, the cookies present on the Website are as follows:
|_ga||.deltadiemaking.com||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years|
|_gid||.deltadiemaking.com||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.||1 day|
|pll_language||www.deltadiemaking.com||Functional||This cookie is set by Polylang plugin for WordPress powered websites. The cookie stores the language code of the last browsed page.||1 year|
|_gat_gtag_UA_190137620_2||.deltadiemaking.com||Other||No description||1 minute|
– Cookie settings
You can block or delete cookies used on the Website via your browser options. Your cookie preferences will be reset if different browsers are used to access the Website. For more information on how to set the preferences for cookies via your browser, please refer to the following instructions:
You may also provide set your preferences on third-party cookies by using online platforms such as AdChoice.
CAUTION: If you block or delete technical and/or function cookies used by the Website, the Website may become impossible to browse, certain services or functions of the Website may become unavailable or other malfunctions may occur. In this case, you may have to modify or manually enter some information or preferences every time you visit the Website.
3. Purposes of processing
Quattro.zero srl intends to use your Personal Data, collected through the Website, for the following purposes:
- To allow you to create and maintain a registered user profile on the Website, to allow you to subscribe to the website informative newsletters and other communications, to respond to your enquiries and requests for support, and to provide any other Services which you may request (“Service Provision”);
- To process your sign-up/registration forms for webinars hosted or supported by the Website, track event attendance and publish attendee lists online (“Webinars”);
- For marketing, promotional and publicity purposes, including to carry out direct marketing, market research and surveys, via e-mail, through push notifications / pop-up banners, through the Website’s official social media pages, […], regarding upcoming events organised by the Website, as well as events hosted by selected third parties (“Marketing”);
- To create a profile of you as a Website user, through the use of profiling cookies and by collecting and analysing information on the preferences you select and choices you make in the Website, as well as your general activities on the Website. This profile will be used to give you information about other websites / services you may be interested in, and to show you information and advertisements which may be relevant to you and your interests. All algorithms involved in this processing are regularly tested, to ensure the processing’s fairness and control for bias (“Profiling”);
- For compliance with laws which impose upon Quattro.zero srl the collection and/or further processing of certain kinds of Personal Data (“Compliance”);
- For development and administration of the Website, in particular by use of data analytics regarding how you and other users make use of the Website, as well as the information and feedback you provide, to improve our offerings (“Analytics”);
- To prevent and detect any misuse of the Website, or any fraudulent activities carried out through the Website, including by carrying out internal audits (“Misuse/Fraud”).
4. Grounds for processing and mandatory / discretionary nature of processing
Quattro.zero srl ’s legal bases to process your Personal Data, according to the purposes identified in Section 3, are as follows:
- Service Provision: processing for these purposes is necessary to provide the Services and, therefore, is necessary for the performance of a contract with you – Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR. It is not mandatory for you to give Quattro.zero srl your Personal Data for these purposes; however, if you do not, Quattro.zero srl will not be able to provide any Services to you.
- Webinars:processing for these purposes is generally necessary to allow the Quattro.zero srl Team to respond to your request to sign up for a webinar and, therefore, is necessary for the performance of a contract with you – Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR. However, the tracking of webinar attendance and publication of attendee lists is done on the basis of the Website’s interests in managing events and allowing other participants to become aware of persons taking part at the event – Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. It is not mandatory for you to give Quattro.zero srl your Personal Data for these purposes; however, if you do not, Quattro.zero srl will not be able to process your registration for awebinar.
- Marketing: processing for these purposes is based on your consent – Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR. It is not mandatory for you to give consent to Quattro.zero srl for use of your Personal Data for these purposes, and you will suffer no consequence if you choose not to give it (aside from not being able to receive further marketing communications from Quattro.zero srl ). Any consent given may also be withdrawn at a later stage (please see Section 8 for more information).
- Profiling: processing for this purpose is based on your consent, collected by means of the cookie pop-up banner and/or a specific tick box – Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR. It is not mandatory for you to give consent to Quattro.zero srl for use of your Personal Data for this purpose, and you will suffer no consequence if you choose not to (aside from not being able to benefit from greater personalisation of your user experience regarding the Website). Any consent given may also be withdrawn at a later stage (please see Section 8 for more information).
- Compliance: processing for this purpose is necessary for Quattro.zero srl to comply with its legal obligations – Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR. When you provide any Personal Data to Quattro.zero srl, Quattro.zero srl must process it in accordance with the laws applicable to it, which may include retaining and reporting your Personal Data to official authorities for compliance with tax, customs or other legal obligations.
- Analytics:Information collected for this purpose is used to allow Quattro.zero srl to understand how users interact with the Website and to improve the Website accordingly, with the aim to providing a better user experience – Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR.
- Misuse/Fraud: Information collected for this purpose is used exclusively to prevent and detect fraudulent activities or misuse of the Website (for potentially criminal purposes) – Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR.
5. Recipients of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be shared with the following list of entities (“Data Processors”):
- The following entities are engaged in order to provide or support the Website and Services (e.g., hosting providers, e-mail platform providers, technical maintenance providers Website administrators and Website user administrators):
6. Other Recipients of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be shared with the following list of persons / entities (“Recipients”):
- Persons, companies or professional firms providing the Quattro.zero srl with advice and consultancy regarding accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial and debt collection matters related to the provision of the Services and which act typically as data processors on behalf of the Quattro.zero srl;
- Persons authorised by Quattro.zero srl to process Personal Data needed to carry out activities strictly related to the provision of the Services, who have undertaken an obligation of confidentiality or are subject to an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality (e.g., members of the team operating the Website, and other functions with access to Personal Data processed via the Website);
Additionally, with your consent, some of your Personal Data may be published in the webpages available online at the Website. Furthermore, when you sign-up for an event, you will be listed in attendee lists made available on the Website.
More information on these transfers is available upon written request to the Website Managing Team at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Retention of Personal Data
Personal Data processed for Service Provision and Webinars will be kept by Quattro.zero srl for the period deemed strictly necessary to fulfil such purposes – in any case, as these Personal Data are processed for the provision of the Services, Quattro.zero srl may continue to store this Personal Data for a longer period, as may be necessary to protect Quattro.zero srl ’s interests related to potential liability related to the provision of the Services.
Personal Data processed for Marketing will be kept by Quattro.zero SRL from the moment you give consent until it is withdrawn. Where it is not withdrawn, consent will be renewed at fixed intervals. Once consent is withdrawn (or not given, following a renewal), Personal Data will no longer be used for these purposes, although it may still be kept by Quattro.zero SRL in particular as may be necessary to protect Quattro.zero SRL’s interests related to potential liability related to this processing.
Personal Data processed for Compliance will be kept by Quattro.zero srl for the period required by the specific legal obligation or by the applicable law.
Personal Data processed for preventing Misuse/Fraud will be kept by Quattro.zero srl for as long as deemed strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected.
More information on applicable retention periods is available upon written request to the Website Managing Team at the following address: email@example.com.
8. Data subjects’ rights
As a data subject, you are entitled to exercise the following rights before Quattro.zero srl, at any time:
- Access your Personal Data being processed by Quattro.zero srl (and/or a copy of that Personal Data), as well as information on the processing of your Personal Data;
- Correct or update your Personal Data processed by Quattro.zero srl, where it may be inaccurate or incomplete;
- Request erasure of your Personal Data being processed by Quattro.zero srl, where you feel that the processing is unnecessary or otherwise unlawful;
- Request the restriction of the processing of your Personal Data, where you feel that the Personal Data processed is inaccurate, unnecessary or unlawfully processed, or where you have objected to the processing;
- Exercise your right to portability: the right to obtain a copy of your Personal Data provided to Quattro.zero srl, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as the transmission of that Personal Data to another data controller;
- Object to the processing of your Personal Data, based on relevant grounds related to your particular situation, which you believe must prevent Quattro.zero srl from processing your Personal Data; or
- Withdraw your consent to processing (for Marketing, and Profiling).
Please note that most of the Personal Data you provide to Quattro.zero srl can be changed at any time, including your e-mail preferences, by accessing, where applicable, your user profile created on the Website.
You can also withdraw consent for Marketing (for communications received via e-mail) by selecting the appropriate link included at the bottom of every marketing e-mail message received. The same applies to the Website’s newsletter which you may have subscribed to and receive as a Service.
Consent for Profiling carried out by cookies may be withdrawn as described in Section 2(d). Where consent for Profiling was given via a specific tick box, you may withdraw this consent by changing your preferences, at any time, within your user profile created on the Website, where applicable.
Aside from the above means, you can always exercise your rights described above by sending a written request to the Website Managing Team at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In any case, please note that, as a data subject, you are entitled to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authorities for the protection of Personal Data, if you believe that the processing of your Personal Data carried out through the Website is unlawful.